Below is a snapshot of services available to all staff members in relation to wellbeing. Please click the following link to see the full range of services on offer. http://www.hr.admin.cam.ac.uk/hr-services/wellbeing/support-services-university
The Occupational Health Service aims to complement the University’s academic reputation by providing a support service that promotes and preserves both the physical and mental wellbeing of all staff, students and visitors.
Staff Counselling Service
Confidential personal counselling to help solve personal or work-related problems away from the work environment. College staff may be seen once for assessment and onward referral in the Student Counselling Service.
The HR Business Managers and HR Advisers are the principal points of contact for designated Institutions. The Clinical School HR Team can be contacted via the following details;
- Email: Caroline.Newman@admin.cam.ac.uk Tel: 01223 (7)67836 (HR Business Manager)
- Email: Katherine.Willcox@admin.cam.ac.uk Tel: 01223 (7)62551 (Senior HR Adviser)
- Email: Victoria.Grenville@admin.cam.ac.uk Tel: 01223 (3)35648 (HR Adviser)
- Email: Lisa.Clare@admin.cam.ac.uk Tel: 01223 (7)61447 (HR Adviser)
- Email: Sian.Miller@admin.cam.ac.uk Tel: 01223 (7)69256
Full details regarding the wider University’s Human Resources contacts, staff policies and all other information for staff are available at the website below.
Dignity@Work Contacts are volunteer members of staff, drawn from a variety of backgrounds and roles throughout the University, who have received training to act as a first point of contact for members of staff and sometimes graduate students who are being bullied or harassed, or have been accused of bulling or harassment.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01223 (7)65031 which is a confidential voice-mail number and leave your name and preferred contact details
- Web: www.admin.cam.ac.uk/offices/hr/policy/dignity/contacts.html
Tel: Jackie Stone, Mediation Coordinator 01223 (7)65544,
Louise Akroyd, Mediation Coordinator 01223 (7)65821
Through a very broad range of opportunities the Chaplain works across the University with departments, groups and policy issues, seeking to provide pastoral care to those not linked with colleges and to stimulate understanding of and provision for those of all faiths and none.
- Tel: (01223) 741720 or (01223) 741718
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.gsm.cam.ac.uk/chaplaincy/
For external support services please click here.